Required Health Forms for Incoming Students
The complete set for first-year and transfer students can be downloaded and printed here. – Deadline is JULY 15. Just print out the forms and fax them to 413-597-2982, surface mail them to Williams College Health Center 105 The Knolls Williamstown, MA 01267, or scan and email them to Kbrule@williams.edu.
If you cannot get an appointment prior to this date, please send the forms as soon as you complete your physical. A hold will be placed on your registration and you will not be allowed to register for classes prior to the receipt of your health forms, which include:
- Includes Health Form & Consent for Medical Care
- Includes Medical History Questionnaire
- Physical Examination Form (to be filled out and signed by physician)
- Required Immunizations (to be filled out and signed by physician)
- Tuberculosis Risk Assessment
- List of countries with high rate of TB
- Meningococcal Vaccination Waiver
Miscellaneous Health Forms
This form is not required for newly entering students. Should you wish to request a copy of your student health record, please follow the instructions on the form and return via fax to the Health Center. Records request will be reviewed and provided when the Health Center is open during the academic year.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing of your request.