Routine allergy services are available at the Health Center. Policies concerning the inoculation procedures are:
- Injections are given Monday through Friday from 3:00 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- Students must bring their properly labeled serum with them to the Health Center
- Students must have written instructions from their personal allergist
- Students are responsible for ordering new extract and relaying changes in a physician’s orders to the Health Center nursing staff
- Students are expected to remain in the Health Center for 30 minutes after receiving injections in case they develop a reaction