The Massachusetts Health Act of 1988 requires that students enrolled in institutions of higher education in Massachusetts must enroll in a qualifying student health insurance plan offered through the institution or enroll in another health insurance plan with comparable coverage. The Gallagher Koster company services the plan offered at Williams. For general information on benefits, on how to enroll, or services issues, contact Gallagher Koster at (800) 457-5599, e-mail StudentCare@kosterins.com or visit their website at www.gallagherkoster.com.
The Health Center is available to all students of Williams College regardless of their insurance.
Health Insurance Enrollment/Waiver
The health insurance enrollment/waiver process is completed on line. You will need your student’s Williams ID and your current insurance information if you wish to waive the college’s coverage.
- Go to www.gallagherkoster.com
- Click on “Student Access” and select “Williams College” from the drop menu
- Click “Login” on the left
- If you already have a user account, enter your username and password; if you do not have a user account, fill out the “Create a NEW ACCOUNT” box.
- Click on “Student Waive/Enroll Forms” on the left and select “Williams College Annual Waiver/Enrollment Form”
If you have any questions regarding the enrollment/waiver process, e-mail Ruth Harrison, Director of Health Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.