Required Health Forms for First Year Students and Students new to Williams College
All first-year and transfer students are required to complete and return Williams health forms. To do so, a physical exam is required within 12 months of July 1, 2017. Students planning to participate in intercollegiate sports must have a physical within the 6-month period preceding their sport season: August 30 for Fall sports, November 1 for Winter and Spring sports
The complete instructions and all REQUIRED forms for first-year and transfer students are accessed and submitted through the Williams College Health Services Patient Portal. (http://williams.medicatconnect.com/) Deadline is JULY 1st. You may submit any questions you may have regarding the required health forms or the deadline via email to [email protected]
If you cannot get an appointment for your physical prior to this date, please submit (upload on the Portal noted above) the other forms and submit your required physical form as soon as possible prior to your arrival.
IMPORTANT: A hold will be placed on access to your dorm room until there is confirmed receipt of all of your health forms listed below. All of these forms, along with instructions, are found on the Williams College Health Services Patient Portal.
- Health & Consent Form, including Health History
- Physical Examination Form (Physical Exam Form .pdf)
- Immunization History Form *(Immunization Form .pdf)
- Meningococcal Vaccination Waiver (required for all student who do not have history of receiving the vaccination)
*form is included with Immunization Form .pdf
- Tuberculosis Risk Assessment
- Tuberculosis Risk Assessment Physician Follow-up Form (to be completed and signed by your provider if your on-line risk assessment indicates that you are required to do so) (TB Form for Physician .pdf)
For Students with Food Allergies
If you have a food allergy, please click on the link below and fill out the Food Allergy Advisory Form. This will allow Dining Services and Health Services to better understand what your needs are in regards to your allergy, and how we can create a safe environment for our Williams community.
Release of Medical Information Form
This form is not required for newly entering students. Should you wish to request a copy of your student health record, please follow the instructions on the form and return to the Health Center by email to [email protected].
or via fax @ 413.597.2982.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing of your request.