Christina Stoiciu, Dean of Global Education and Director of Study Away can serve as a resource for students who study abroad for Study Away or Winter Study Travel Courses.
International SOS provides worldwide assistance and evacuation services, ranging from telephone advice and referrals to full-scale evacuation by air ambulance.
- The SOS network of multilingual specialists operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Your SOS membership, provided by Williams College, offers travel, medical, and security advice and services as well as on-line access to information which many insurance companies do not offer. International SOS is not health insurance.
- It is important to let your health insurance provider know when you will be traveling internationally. While you are abroad, your first contact should always be the director of your overseas program. If you are traveling, and/or in a situation where you are not able to reach that person, or are not on a program, you should contact International SOS who will work to meet your needs immediately and will contact the appropriate person at Williams College to coordinate services.
- Some of International SOS’s services do carry additional charges. Should you require a service which has an additional charge, International SOS will inform you in advance and will require a credit card number to activate the service.
- More information is available at www.internationalsos.com: Click on Member Login at the top and use Williams College’s membership number : 11BSGC000063. You can request a membership card by calling 413-597-4243.
- Additional information regarding trip registration and insurance coverage can be found at https://guides.williams.edu/travel.
Routine and travel immunizations are available at the Health Center.
Routine immunization updates are available Monday through Friday.
General information on immunizations.
The costs of the vaccines vary and can be added to your term bill.