CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.
To enhance everyone’s safety and ensure appropriate social distancing we’re modifying the Walgreens Pharmacy shuttle program in the following ways:
- The shuttle will run by appointment only instead of at regularly scheduled times
- No more than 2 students will be allowed per shuttle
- All riders will be required to satisfy Northern Berkshire EMS COVID-19 screening protocols before being allowed to take the shuttle
The pharmacy shuttle will depart from and return to Hopkins Hall Drive (outside the entrance for Campus Safety & Security).
Students should call (413) 597-4545 to request a ride. Be prepared to provide your name and call-back number.
These additional precautions are likely to increase wait times to get the pharmacy, so please only use this service if it is imperative you pick up a prescription. Please plan appropriately and allot as much time as possible when you call to make an appointment.
Thank you for your consideration and patience as we try to limit the impact of COVID-19 on our community.
The flu is on campus, in the greater Williamstown community, and widespread throughout most of the United States.
This message is being provided to review flu facts, and what steps you should take if you believe you may have the flu.
PLEASE call (413)597-2206, to speak with a nurse to get advice or make an appointment to be seen.
The Health Center is not staffed to handle unlimited walk-in appointments, especially later in the day.
For emergency help, Dial 911 from any campus phone.
For concerns of an URGENT NATURE that you feel cannot wait until Health and Wellness Services reopen, call Health and Wellness Services @ 413.597.2206 and follow the message prompts.
- Press 1 to access the on-call physician for medical advice or recommendations.
- Press 2 to access Integrative Wellbeing Services on-call Counselor.